ANNUAL AUTONOMOUS DRIVING & VEHICLE INTELLIGENCE SUMMIT BY CURTIS & WYSS
The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Autonomous Driving & Vihecle Intelligence summit scheduled on March 8th-9th , 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic This summit brings together industry leaders and experts from all levels of automotive and software companies to Exchange professional views and Elaborate on the future of Autonomous driving and Vehicle intelligence. It will be an opportunity to hear the latest insight, technology advancement new skills, and trends in the field. Also, delegates will enjoy an excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking, and workshops.
It is an honour and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit as our guest speaker. We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit in Prague, Czech Republic upcoming March!
About Us: Curtis & Wyss offers business facilitation platforms for clients who want to develop in growth markets. We conduct exhaustive research, match buyers and sellers, then produce high-profile events, all with a strategic focus on facilitating deals – all in the right place
and at the right time. We work in six key sectors, leveraging our expertise to create deal flow, faster networking and train leaders. Our global team works to meet your needs, tailoring our diverse service base to keep you at the forefront of the latest market and industry trends.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Future of Vehicle intelligence and Autonomous Driving.
- Challenges related to autonomous driving and how ISO 26262 can help
- A Revolution from analogue to digital to intelligence
- Accelerating Connected Car Software Development through Open Source
- Autonomous & Connected Business Models
- Vehicle intelligence-challenges, advancements, and future outlook
- Car Sharing and the Future of Vehicle Ownership
- Future of Autonomous and intelligence Vihecle
Why should you be there?
Networking opportunities with VPs, Directors, and Managers of Automotive Manufacturers, Autonomous Vihecle Creators, OEM Companies, Automotive software’s and service providers, small businesses, and potential importers and exporters and distributors, there’s something for everyone at the 2018 Prague Automotive Logistics and supply chains Summit.
Who Should Attend and From Autonomous Vehicles Creators, Automotive Manufacturers, OEM`s and Mobility Industries
Directors, VPs, Managers, and Heads of:
- Autonomous Vehicle Interior Design & Technology
- Autonomous Vehicle Testing&Development
- Autonomous Vehicle Software
- Business Development
- Strategic Development
- Vehicle Control Engineer
- Software & Systems Engineer
- Technology Directors
- Quality Department
- CTOs Managers
- ADAS, Vehicle Dynamics
- Chassis Systems
- Design, HMI,
- Integrated Vehicle Safety
- Vehicle System Integration, etc